0 comments / Posted on by Altivo Staff
The MR-G FROGMAN MRGBF1000R1A is a premium, full-metal G-Shock MR-G timepiece for the sea. It is a titanium armor-clad, airtight watch with ISO 200-meter water resistance. The watch takes the unique asymmetrical design, screw-lock case back and distinctive diving frog character — which were so popular when FROGMAN came out back in 1993 — to a whole new level.
The watch is made of titanium and features a black rubber strap. It has a 56mm case diameter and a 20mm lug width. The watch is powered by solar energy and has a battery life of up to 3 years. It also has a radio-controlled timekeeping function that keeps it accurate to within ±1 second per day.
The watch has a number of features that make it ideal for diving, including:
- ISO 200-meter water resistance
- A tide graph that shows the current tide conditions for up to 30 locations
- A moon phase indicator that shows the current phase of the moon
- A dive timer that can be set for up to 24 hours
- A countdown timer that can be set for up to 60 minutes
- An alarm that can be set to go off at a specific time
- A stopwatch that can be used to time events up to 24 hours long
- A dual time zone display that shows the time in two different time zones
- A world time display that shows the time in 29 different time zones
- A LED backlight that illuminates the dial for easy viewing in low-light conditions
The MR-G FROGMAN MRGBF1000R1A is a high-end, professional-grade diver's watch that is perfect for anyone who spends time in or around the water. It is a stylish and durable watch that will provide years of reliable service.