The MRGBF1000 is a premium, full-metal G-SHOCK MR-G timepiece for the sea. It is the latest addition to the FROGMAN family of full-fledged diver's watches, and it takes the unique asymmetrical design, screw-lock case back and distinctive diving frog character to a whole new level.
The watch is made from titanium, with each component crafted separately and polished meticulously for an entirely new feel of high-end quality. It is built with an intricate combination of over 70 exterior components, including an O-ring waterproof seal to deliver outstanding FROGMAN water resistance and special buffers to strengthen the shock-resistant structure.
For enhanced strength, the MRGBF1000 features a protective structure with fluoro rubber buffers installed between the multiple bezel parts. This structure features face-guarding functionality that helps to absorb shocks from the front and the sides, as well as protect the crystal.
The dedicated MR-G module features a gold-plated retainer plate. The screw-lock case back is fitted with a sapphire crystal finished in vibrant blue vapor deposition and engraved with the iconic FROGMAN diving frog character.
The band is made from Dura Soft, a durable and comfortable fluoro rubber, and the buckle and band loop are made from Ti64 titanium alloy. The band can be quickly and easily swapped out by simply removing the side pins while pressing the buttons on the lugs' undersides.
In addition to its handsome design, the MRGBF1000 provides superior functionality. It is equipped with Bluetooth®, which allows it to connect to your smartphone. This allows you to easily display tide data for more than 3,000 locations around the world, as well as check dive logs and get more details on data tracked by your watch.
The MRGBF1000 is a truly unique and versatile timepiece that is perfect for any occasion. It is the perfect watch for divers, explorers, and anyone who demands the best in quality and performance.
- Case size (L× W× H): 56 × 49.7 × 18.6 mm
- Weight: 132 g
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- Dura Soft Fluoro Rubber Yellow band
- Titanium Bracelet
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Auto time adjustment
- Easy watch setting
- Approximately 300 world time cities
- Diving log
- Tide graph setting (approximately 3,300 global points)
- Watch status display
- Phone finder
- Premium Production Line certificate
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Spherical Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- Screw Lock Back
- Deep Layer Hardening + DLC Coating
- Compatible band size 150 to 220 mm
- Diving mode
- Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 1:59'59
- Surface time measurement: up to 24 hours
- Log data: up to 30 records
- World time
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Hand home position correction feature
- The auto hand home position correction
- Energy saving feature
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Run time
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Other features
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Time adjustment details
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.