From the MASTER OF G Series MUDMASTER, the watch that is designed and engineered to withstand rough land environments, come carbon resin models that incorporate a new type of structure. The case is made of high-rigidity carbon material to protect against damage and deformation due to impact and other rough treatment, while metal button pipes ensure a tighter seal against the external environment. A filter further protects against the invasion of mud, for the high level of dust and mud resistance required when in severe environments. In addition, the dual back cover consists of a stainless steel panel back and an outer cover made of shock resistant fine resin embedded with glass fibers.
The bezel is formed of three layers of fine resin with carbon fiber inserts. The top layer is transparent, resulting in a bezel that shows the embedded carbon material. Quad Sensor capabilities use compact sensors that make it possible to pack compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurements, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, into a compact configuration. This provides the outdoor adventurer with the means to keep track of the surrounding environment while on the go. A special G-SHOCK app, which simplifies configuration of watch settings, also includes a new Mission Function.
The app automatically records altitude data measured by the watch and route information acquired by a smartphone's GPS. Manually obtained altitude points can be plotted on your route. Altitude measurement and the step count are used to perform consumed calorie calculations that take up and down grades into consideration, and to record the results in an activity log. A watch button operation can be used to record your current location with the app. Then the second hand indicates the bearing to the recorded location, while the digital display shows the distance to the location. These new models also support Mode Switching Customization. You can use the app to enable or disable modes individually so only enabled modes appear. You can even specify the sequence to be used when displaying the modes.
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Mineral Glass
- Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Digital compass
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- World time
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Module: 5594
- Size of case: 55.4×53.1×19.3mm
- Total weight: 92g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.