Features a unique camouflage pattern abstracted from the circuitry of the no. 3459 module of the GMWB5000. This remarkable design is achieved through black ion plating and laser engraving, creating a shading effect that imparts a sense of depth and dimension. Made using TranTixxii® titanium alloy, which is developed by Nippon Steel Corporation, this watch delivers both a lightweight feel as well as comfort against the skin while the surface hardness is twice that of traditional titanium, making it a work of beauty comparable to stainless steel. Overall, this watch is guaranteed to make a lasting impression with its maximum-impact design.
- Case size (L× W× H) 49.3 × 43.2 × 13 mm
- Weight 104 g
- Case/bezel material: Titanium
- Titanium Band, Solid Band, One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps: G-SHOCK Connected
- Sapphire crystal with a glare-resistant coating
- Screw Lock Back
- Black ion-plated case
- Black ion-plated band
- Compatible band size: 150 to 205 mm
- World time: 5 World time 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- LED backlight (Super illuminator) Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- LED: White
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Low battery alert
- Run time: Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- 12/24-hour format
- Date/month display swapping: Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Time adjustment details: Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz - Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.