Delve deep into the exciting celebration of the G-SHOCK Master of G FROGMAN family's 30th anniversary, featuring fully equipped diver's watches that meet the ISO-standard 200-meter water resistance.
As the third commemorative model honoring three decades since the initial FROGMAN's debut in 1993, this limited-edition timepiece pays homage to the bold design of the DW-8200NT introduced in 2000. The iconic asymmetrical FROGMAN silhouette is showcased with a striking red band, bezel, and LCD display.
Going beyond a mere revival, this redesigned version emphasizes eco-friendliness by incorporating biobased resins in the bezel and band, while taking advantage of a specially designed solar panel to power the Tough Solar feature, seamlessly matching the shape of the DW-8200 dial.
To add a special touch to this 30th-anniversary design, the beloved diving frog emblem, cherished among FROGMAN enthusiasts, is skillfully engraved on the case back and illuminated by the LED backlight.
Case size (L× W× H): 52 × 50.3 × 18 mm
Weight: 84 g
Case and bezel material: Titanium / Bio-based resin
Band: Bio-based resin band
Construction: Shock Resistant
Water resistance: ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
Exterior: Glass - Mineral Glass
Backplate: Screw Lock Back
Surface treatment: Black ion-plated case
Compatible band size: 150 to 220 mm
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function
- Dive time: 1-second increments, up to 23:59'59
- Surface interval: 1-minute increments, up to 47:59'59
- Memory capacity: One set of 10 data (dive start date and time, dive time)
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- City code display
- Daylight saving on/off
- Moon age of the specific date
- Moon phase graph
- Tide level for specific date and time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Alarm/hourly time signal:
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Full auto LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds)
- Light color: White
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (Turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark)
- Battery power indicator
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 14 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 36 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.