The MRGB2000 is a stunning addition to the MR-G line, the pinnacle of the G-SHOCK brand. It is a masterpiece of Japanese craftsmanship, with meticulous attention to construction, function, materials, and finishes.
The dial is inspired by the look of a Japanese fan or folding screen, with a simple yet gorgeous texture. The index marks are reminiscent of the gentle curvature of a sword blade, and they feature a grind-mark finish that offers the beautiful edging and curves that only Yamagata Casio's nano-processing technology can produce.
The MRGB2000B-1A4 takes it to the next level with inspiration from Akazonae, the color of the crimson armor worn by elite samurai and associated with gallantry and valor. The G-SHOCK and MR-G logos on the bezel are inlaid with this traditional color of boldness, and it is also used for dial components. The timepiece also layers in the red and black G-SHOCK brand colors to project a unique and timeless sense of strength.
In addition to its stunning looks, the MRGB2000 is also packed with features. It features radio-controlled calibration and smartphone pairing via Bluetooth® to keep it accurate and connected. The exclusive MR-G module even has a gold-plated retainer plate to reduce electrical resistance. As if this weren't enough, Sallaz polishing, double-hardening, and a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating ensure that every detail of this timepiece exudes power and excellence.
The MRGB2000 is the embodiment of the strength, beauty, and precision that come to life when Japanese technology meets Japanese aesthetics. It is a timepiece that is sure to turn heads and inspire awe.
- Case size (L× W× H) 54.7 × 49.8 × 16.9 mm
- Weight 150 g
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- Solid, Titanium Band
- Tight-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps: CASIO WATCHES
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Deep Layer Hardening + DLC Coating
- World time
- Dual time: 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Hand home position correction feature
- The auto hand home position correction
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
- 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Time adjustment details
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.