Introducing the G-SHOCK 40th Anniversary Flare Red — an eruption of fiery color in two limited-edition timepieces celebrating the 40th anniversary of the 1983 G-SHOCK debut.
Inspired by the intense power of the solar flare, the MTG-B3000 and GWG-2000 both radiate G-SHOCK brand black and red, delivering the best new technologies from Casio.
A multicolor carbon-insert bezel, crafted of layers of carbon and glass fiber sheets containing phosphorescent particles, evokes the massive explosive power of the sun’s surface, yielding a timepiece that radiates with glow-in-the-dark beauty. Individually and uniquely patterned bezel components — no two alike — result in truly one-of-a-kind lightweight watches of rugged strength.
Take it even higher with the GWG-2000 bezel components, made of forged carbon fiber with phosphorescent particles to match the bezel with solar flare patterns that glow in the dark.
Both models feature a solar flare pattern printed on the dial, as well as an Eric Haze-designed logo commemorating the 40th anniversary of G-SHOCK engraved on the case back and four stars for 40 engraved on the band loop.
These meticulously beautiful, uniquely impactful timepieces are just right for kicking off the G-SHOCK 40th anniversary celebration.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Dual Core Guard structure
- Screw Lock Crown
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Stainless Steel bezel
- Rubber strap - Black
- Screw Lock Back
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 51.9×50.9×12.1mm
- Total weight : 111g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.